There are so many helpful uses for baby wipes that even if you don’t have a baby at home, you should keep a supply handy. Baby wipes are the perfect combination of cleaning ability and gentle non-toxicity. Adults can use them too! Take a look at today’s list of uses for baby wipes, and you will see exactly why you should keep a supply of them at your house.
Personal uses for baby wipes
If baby wipes are gentle enough for a baby’s skin, they’re certainly gentle enough for yours. If you have sensitive skin, consider the ways baby wipes can enhance your beauty routine:
- Baby wipes are perfect for removing your eye makeup at the end of the day, and cost less money than a much smaller pack of makeup remover wipes. Try it and see how they work for you!
- When you’re painting your own fingernails and toenails, baby wipes quickly wipe away little mistakes with the nail polish from your skin.
- If you color your hair at home, keep baby wipes handy to wipe away any hair dye drips before they stain your skin. They really work great for this!
- Use a baby wipe to remove white deodorant marks from your clothing.
- During the summer, keep a pack of baby wipes in your refrigerator for a refreshing cool off after a workout or yard work.
Pet uses for baby wipes
Baby wipes are gentle enough for your pets!
- A baby wipe helps remove stray hairs from your pet’s back, before they can come off on your furniture.
- Freshen up your pet’s dirty paws with a baby wipe. Keep a pack by the pet door on rainy days.
- Is your pet needing a bath, but you’re out of time? Wipe him down with a baby wipe to extend the time until his next bath.
Household uses for baby wipes
There are plenty of uses for baby wipes around the house. Here are just few.
- Use a non-toxic baby wipe to dust the leaves of your houseplants. You’ll be surprised how well this works!
- Clean off the keyboard of your laptop computer.
- Wipe down the kids’ toys.
- Give your leather sofa a quick clean when you’re pressed for time.
These and more uses for baby wipes really justify keeping a stash on hand. Did you know there are lots of uses for Q-tips too?